There are two options to pay for a purchase on BaubleGift Store.
- PAY WITH PAYPAL
- With PayPal, you can send payments online quickly and securely.
- With PayPal, you can use your credit card, debit card, or bank account balance to pay.
- After submitting the order, you will be redirected to PayPal’s website, where you can pay.
For more information, please visit the Paypal Office Website
- ADVANTAGES OF USING PAYPAL
Payment can be traced. You can use your PayPal account to track your payment status. BaubleGift Store will not receive your credit card number or bank information, which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
- PAY WITH CREDIT CARDS
The available credit card options are listed below. Please note that when you make a payment, BaubleGift Store will not collect your credit card number or personal information.
Make sure you have checked your payment amount and entered the correct billing and card information.
SAFE AND RELIABLE PAYMENT GUARANTEE
At BaubleGift Store, we take your security and privacy very seriously and protect your information carefully. When you submit information through our website, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a particular job (for example, billing or customer service) can access personally identifiable information. Our computers/ servers always store personally identifiable information that is kept in a secure environment.
When you send sensitive payment information through our website, it will be flagged as fraudulent and we will need to authenticate your payment. You may also be required to provide proof of transaction if there is any problem regarding the decline or failure of payments.
PAYMENT – FAQs
1. Why was I charged an international fee for my order?
Some customers leave feedback that some bank cards may not be authorized to process international transactions. To serve our clients from around the world, we use an American payment processor called Stripe, a payment platform that allows for all types of payment but results in charging additional fees.
The international fee is charged by banks when purchases are made outside of your country. We do recommend that you get in touch with your bank to understand if this is the case
2. Why is my card getting declined?
There are so many common reasons why your card is getting declined. If your card payment has been declined and you’re not sure why, please check the following reason below:
Make sure it has been activated, if your card is new or recently reissued.
Review Your Card Info:
- Double check that all of your information was entered correctly. Transposing numbers (CVV) is an easy mistake to make.
- Check the Card Expiration Date
- Over Your Credit Limit: Depending on your card, if you are already over your credit limit or if this transaction would push you over it, your purchase can be rejected. While some credit cards let you go beyond your credit limit, other lenders might say no to the purchase.
- Suspected Fraud: If you are making a large purchase, especially one outside your normal shopping behavior, the transaction may be flagged for potential fraud. Try to verify the transaction by submitting the code ( OTP ) or contact your bank and retry the process later.
- Your Account Was Closed: contact your bank or try adding a new card.
- A technical error occurred: Please retry the process at a later time.
If everything seems to be correct, call the card issuer’s customer service number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your payment.
If not, you can checkout via Paypal to place an order.
3. Why am I being double-charged?
If you get the double charge but just order one purchase, the first thing you need to do is check the confirmation email.
In case of receiving more than one confirmation email with different order numbers (WP0000), which means that you placed orders. Please check the order information carefully and cancel the order you don’t want immediately. Cancel Order here: https://baublegift.com/contact-us
In case of receiving just one confirmation email, please don’t worry, for some payment types, we use an authorization hold to verify that the money to fund your transfer is available in your account. This is only temporary — your account will not be charged twice, if you’re not sure whether a charge is an authorization hold, we recommend that you contact your bank and contact us to ask for more details. The hold should be removed within one to eight business days
4. Do I need to pay Import Fees, Duties and Taxes?
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don’t charge import fees for shipments but some others will. Tax is not included in the price on our website, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office